Thursday 12 January 2012

Wild Rose Cleanse Day 10 of 12

Day 10 of my Wild Rose Cleanse

Weight:
128.4 (down 4.6lbs)(up 0.4lbs from yesterday)

Measurements:
32-28-37.5

Mood: AM: kill me now! ( I didnt sleep much) PM: neutral

Food Diary:
Breakfast: Apple, 2 rice cakes with almond butter
Snack:
Lunch: leftover chili
Snack: 
Dinner: whole bowl from Chopped Leaf (spinach, brown rice, sunflower seeds, avocado, chicken and tahini)
Dessert: smoothie

Overall: My stupid cat kept waking me up last night, barging into my room once at 11 then again at midnight. I had an awful sleep and it certainly affected how I feel today. Lightheaded and stomach cramping this morning. YUCK! Disappointing to have such a crummy day when the past few have been so great! I wonder if it had anything to do with eating beef?

No comments:

Post a Comment