Wednesday 11 January 2012

Wild Rose Cleanse Day 9 of 12

Day 9 of my Wild Rose Cleanse

Weight:
128.0 (down 5lbs)

Measurements:
32-28-37.5

Mood: Feeling SO awesome!

Food Diary:
Breakfast: Strawberries. 2 rice cakes with almond butter
Snack: 2 hard boiled eggs
Lunch: Leftover Halibut, rice and beets
Snack: 
Dinner: Homemade chili (extra lean ground beef, onion, white beans,tomato, 1 tbsp ground cumin, 4tsp chili powder)
Dessert: frozen raspberries

Overall: I've decided now that because this is going so well for me its going to be a semi annual routine. And I am definitely keeping a lot of the diet in place. I find I'm not eating as much as I did in the beginning and I think it has everything to do with the fact that I don't crave anything anymore, therefore I'm not trying to satiate a craving with other foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment