Thursday 12 January 2012

Wild Rose Cleanse Day 11 of 12

Day 11 of my Wild Rose Cleanse

Weight:
129.6 (down 3.4lbs)(up 1.2lbs from yesterday)

Measurements:
32-28-37.5

Mood: Rested (thank goodness!)

Food Diary:
Breakfast: Strawberries.  2 rice cakes with hummus
Snack:  Apple
Lunch: Quinoa with peas, corn, tomato and egg (not the best thing I've made, more b/c I had a lack of food in the fridge)
Snack: 
Dinner: Steel cut oats. Added chopped almonds, frozen berries, apple sauce, cinnamon and ground flax.
Dessert:

Overall: Stomach cramping this morning and lightheaded. After noon I felt better and have felt good since. I honestly believe that part of the crummy feeling has to do with the extra early mornings and choppy sleep I've had. They must be catching up with me.

I've decided that a week from tomorrow (last day of cleanse) I will do a recap of how the first week post cleanse went and how it was reintroducing certain foods to my diet.

Tomorrow will be a challenge as I'm travelling home to visit friends and family.  We'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment