Wednesday 4 January 2012

Wild Rose Cleanse Day 3 of 12

Day 3 of my Wild Rose Cleanse

Weight:
130.2 (down 2.8lbs)

Measurements:
32-28-38

Mood: Less energetic, a touch grumpy.

Food Diary:
Breakfast: smoothie made from frozen berries, unsweetened almond milk, ground flax
Snack: Almonds
Lunch: 2 rice cakes, each topped with hummus, avocado and a tomato
Snack: Celery, carrot and cauliflower with hummus. Hard boiled egg. Almonds
Dinner: Halibut and boiled baby potatoes
Dessert: frozen raspberries (my fav even when I'm not cleansing!)

New Beverage:  Make a big batch of green tea. Allow it to cool. Put it in a jug, toss in slices of ginger and lemon. In all honestly, a little honey would make this awesome!!!! but its still yummy without.

Overall: This is easily my least favourite day so far. The drops are tasting gross and I could kill for a peice of bread or chocolate. I'm feeling a bit irritable today as well. Spending all day in my bed is so tempting. I had stomach aches this morning and headaches this evening. My mood lightened after going to the gym tonight.

My skin is starting to break out but the book reassures me that it will clear up soon so here's hoping! I'm losing my patience with all the pills and the damn drops. Sometimes I just want to mow down on my breakfast or dinner instead of having a few bites, taking pills, then continuing...

No comments:

Post a Comment