Tuesday 3 January 2012

Wild Rose Cleanse day 2 of 12

Day 2 of my Wild Rose Cleanse

Weight: 131lbs (down 2 lbs)
Measurements: 32-28-38

Mood: Happy and energetic, still optimistic

Food Diary:
Breakfast: smoothie made from frozen berries, unsweetened almond milk, ground flax and a dollop of almond butter
Snack: Celery and Carrot stick with hummus, an apple, 1 hard boiled egg sprinkled with a little Mrs.Dash salt free seasoning, and some almonds
Dinner: leftovers :) Dill and lemon salmon, roasted cauliflower, brown rice, hard boiled egg.
Dessert: frozen raspberries (my fav even when I'm not cleansing!)

Overall: I woke up today with a stomach ache, nothing unmanageable and certainly no where near the aches I have had in the past with lactose issues. Shortly after eating dinner I had a small headache, again no big deal. It seems the drops tasted much worse tonight, not sure why. Having my veggies precut is making staying full really easy! Prepared on the go snacks are a MUST! The normal post dinner tummy grumbles are definitely amplified on this program lol.

*** quick addition: just before going to bed last night I had a short but uncomfortable stomach ache. The worst so far. :(

1 comment:

  1. Side note: if you are curious about recipes for any of the food diary items dont hesitate to ask :)

    ReplyDelete