Saturday 7 January 2012

Wild Rose Cleanse Day 5 of 12

Day 5 of my Wild Rose Cleanse

Weight:
129.6 (down 3.4lbs)

Measurements:
32-28-37.5

Mood: Feeling great! :) best day yet

Groceries: ran out of frozen fruit today. 2 bags lasted 5 days. I've also eaten all my rice cakes (12 in 5 days)

Food Diary:
Breakfast: Smoothie
Snack: 2 rice cakes, each topped with hummus, and slice of tomato
Lunch: Sauteed carrots with dill, and tossed in some baby potatoes too
Snack: Frozen raspberries
Dinner: quinoa, more rice cakes with avocado and hummus
Dessert:

Overall: I've noticed over the past 5 days the mornings are the challenging. I feel almost light headed, only its my whole body. For the ladies reading, when you blow dry your hair or style it with your arms up for too long, that feeling of tingling in your arms is how my whole body feels. I would imagine its simply because my blood sugars are probably low in the morning. I find having fruit for breakfast is best for me.

I have it down to a science in terms of stomach aches now too. Each morning and evening after I take the pills I get an upset stomach. Again most of these are not major, but there have been a few that make me want to curl up into a ball. Its come to be something I expect. I suspect taking 1 instead of 2 of the Laxaherb would help that but if the only issue I run into is a stomach ache I dont really consider that a huge deal.

End of tomorrow marks the half way point!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment