Monday 9 January 2012

Wild Rose Cleanse Day 8 of 12

Day 8 of my Wild Rose Cleanse

Weight:
128.8 (down 4.2lbs)(no change from yesterday)

Measurements:
32-28-37.5

Mood: happy and clear minded

Food Diary:
Breakfast: The usual smoothie
Snack: Apple
Lunch: 2 rice cakes with avocado, hummus and tomato
Snack: Hardboiled egg
Dinner: Salmon with fresh thyme on top, roasted cauliflower and asparagus tossed in olive oil garlic and shallots, quinoa seasoned with chicken boullion and thyme (a little goes a long way)
Dessert: frozen raspberries

Overall: I am feeling so great! Each day just gets better and better. No cravings, no headaches, no stomach cramps, even the laxative effect is a million times better. I am at the point of highly reccomending this cleanse to anyone who can truly stick to its guidelines.

When I was a teenage I, for whatever crazy reason, completely gave up candy and was able to find the sweet craving satisfaction in an apple. I feel like this cleanse has taken me right back to that spot and in much less time. I have been fantasizing about what I'll eat when I'm done (theres a big box of ferrero rochers waiting for me) but honestly I think I will be continuing the diet plan. I will be adding back whole grain breads and other meats as well as peanut butter! I just feel so good I want to keep it going :)

No comments:

Post a Comment