Sunday 8 January 2012

Wild Rose Cleanse Day 7 of 12

Day 7 of my Wild Rose Cleanse

Weight:
128.8 (down 4.2lbs)

Measurements:
32-28-37.5

Mood: little moody (other factors in my life, not cleanse related)

Groceries: $43 and I walked out with the following:

Halibut fillet
Apples
Hummus
Rice Cakes
Strawberries
Frozen berries (1 bag mixed, 1 bag raspberries)
Cucumber
Almond Milk (unsweetened)
Can of Corn


Food Diary:
Breakfast: The usual smoothie but added some apple sauce this time (cuts through the almond taste)
Snack:none (didn't eat til noon)
Lunch: 3 rice cakes with Hummus and Avocado, strawberries
Snack:
Dinner: Halibut, beets and brown rice
Dessert:

Overall: My sugar cravings are gone. I have no desire to eat anything candy like, I could still mow down chocolate because I love it, but I don't crave it. Also, fruit is now the substitute for sugar. The strawberries today seemed so sweet that they are my "sugary treat". I'm shocked at how quickly it changed for me. The morning dizziness seems to be better too. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with being able to sleep in today and yesterday so when I'm up at 5am tomorrow I'll be sure to note how I feel. No stomach cramps today either!

7 comments:

  1. Excellent and helpful post… I am so glad to left comment on this. This has been a so interesting read, would love to read more here….wildrose cleanse

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it when I was looking for a different sort of information but I am very interested in the article, It is nice to read such kind of good posts I like your work keep it up!wild rose cleanse diet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent tips. Really useful stuff .Never had an idea about this, will look for more of such informative posts from your side... Good job...Keep it up wildrose cleanse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Thanks for your great post, there are much nice information that I am sure a huge number of guys and gals don’t know. Wild rose cleanse diet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the things you covered through the post are quiet impressive, good job and great efforts. I found it very interesting and enjoyed reading all of it...keep it up, lovely job.. wildrose detox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was looking for this kind of information that I received from here...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this great post. It is very enlightening. I absolutely love to read informative stuff. Looking forward to find out more and acquire further knowledge from here! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete